I still need help recovering from last week's mess

Options
camatagilbits
camatagilbits
Community Member

Mac 10.14.4
All was well before f/fox stopped recognizing the process a week or two ago. I think I need the process to the way back. Thanks.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.8.9 (689001) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 10.14.4
Sync Type: none
Referrer: forum-search:still need to recover from last week's mess

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @camatagilbits

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the browser extension. There was recently a widespread issue with Firefox extensions in general (not just 1Password) that Firefox has addressed with an update:

Known issue: All Firefox extensions disabled [new update: latest Firefox update fixes most issues…] — 1Password Forum

Please make sure you're running the latest version of Firefox, and let me know if that resolves the issue.

Ben

• camatagilbits
    camatagilbits
    Community Member
    Options

Ben

F/fox is currently up to date, problem still exists.

cam

• Ben
    Ben
    edited May 2019
    Options

Okay. What's the difficulty you're having? What are the symptoms?

Ben

• camatagilbits
    camatagilbits
    Community Member
    Options

Ben--
    The symptoms seem to be inconsistent. Right now when I click on the extension it gives me a list of sites, which is normal. However at the top of the list where the site name usually is there is "add Firefox extension.....". When I scroll down the list to the site I want to enter or unlock and then click, the name and password do not fill in.

Other time I can click on the site in the extensions and the sign in window opens but the information is not automatically entered in.

cam

• Ben
    Options

Thanks Cam. That gives us a good starting point. To get a better idea of what may be happening I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/103746/
    • Your forum username: camatagilbits

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• camatagilbits
    camatagilbits
    Community Member
    Options

This step has been completed, though I've not yet received the Support ID number.

cam

• Ben
    Options

Thanks Cam. It looks like you sent the report to support+mac@1password.com instead of support+forum@agilebits.com, which is why the support ID wasn't automatically sent out. No worries. I see the message in our inbox now. We'll review it and get back to you by email soon.

Ben

• camatagilbits
    camatagilbits
    Community Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Ahhhh. Here we go.

For your reference, your support ID is [#FAZ-93143-315]. P

And thank you for your kind patience.....

cam

• Ben
    Options

Sure thing. I've just sent you an email. Let's continue there. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.