Extremely disappointed that TAGS are not available in the new 1PassX

Why did you release a version without a way to use Tags in 1 Password X? This is very disappointing!! In many cases I depend on them, For example, when I'm logging on to my web email account, I search for Comcast or the email address, but that brings up many entries because that address is in the item for many sites. I want to go back to the previous version that has tags, how do I do that?

When are they going to be put back in?

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 1.15.1
OS Version: Win 7 Pro x64
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @DoctorBrown! We really appreciate you sharing your workflow and feedback regarding tags in 1Password X. Although tags haven't made it to the new popup yet, it is something our team is actively working on. If not having tags is putting a dealbreaker, you can delete and reinstall the extension and choose "Not Now" instead of "Update" when you see the banner announcing 1Password X's "new look." Hopefully that helps for now. ❤️

ref: x/b5x-1010

• DoctorBrown
    DoctorBrown
    Community Member

I just Removed and re-added the 1Password X add-in and it reverted to the UI with tags. Yea! I am a little confused. It seems it is the same version number I already had. Am I missing something? Anyway, I'll stay on this version until tags returns. How will I know when that occurs?

• ag_michaelc
    edited May 2019

@DoctorBrown the same code for both lies in the same version. You can watch the release notes here for issue {1010} :smile:

This discussion has been closed.