New to 1Password Business and need help setting it up

Cat4488
Cat4488
Community Member

I feel a little overwhelmed trying to setup Business version. I'm not very techy and really need help!

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:New to 1Password Business and need help setting it up

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @Cat4488! First, some deep breaths. :) You'll get through this fine, seriously. Yes, there's a little bit of a learning curve, but this is not rocket surgery. I know you can do this, and if you have questions about specific things, we're here to help. :) What I'd recommend, though, is to visit the Get Started page of our support site, which should walk you through the steps for some of the basics. 1Password Business is a bit different than using 1Password for an individual, but luckily, we've got a dedicated 'get started' support page for that as well. I'd suggest reading through those and following the directions and getting a sense of how to create a 1Password Business account, download the apps, and start using 1Password. Let us know if you have specific questions, and welcome! :)

• Cat4488
    Cat4488
    Community Member

Thanks!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Cat4488 - you're quite welcome. :)

• Cat4488
    Cat4488
    Community Member

Can I use 1Password for programs that I open in Windows? So far, I've only been able to use it in my Browser.

• @Cat4488

We can only fill into web pages, but you can certainly copy & paste from 1Password into your other apps.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.