Testing Business Version - Big issue with Private Vault

joma92807
joma92807
Community Member

I think I understand the marketing end of the "included" private vault for business accounts, however I view it as an issue. As an Admin, I can't prevent the user from adding to that vault, nor can I enforce the use of a shared vault (which I want multiple users to access). It appears there is no way to delete the private vaults, but is there any way to prevent items to be added. Even allowing me to change the name (e.g., "DO NOT USE") would have some usefulness.

Anything I am missing? Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @joma92807

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'd like to get a better understanding of your use case here. Do your employees not have credentials that are unique to them that should not be shared? For example... their work email account? You are correct that the Private vault cannot currently be modified, but perhaps with an understanding of your situation we can come up with a solution.

Ben

• joma92807
    joma92807
    Community Member

Thanks Ben. Any way to discuss offline?

• @joma92807

Certainly. I'd recommend reaching out to our business sales team at business@1password.com and please include a link to this thread (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/103800/) so they have some context without you having to repeat yourself. :)

Ben

• joma92807
    joma92807
    Community Member

Thank you.

• You're very welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.