Drag and drop coming to native Windows app?

I tried the new 1PasswordX Drag and Drop feature, it's awesome!

Will we be getting something similar on the standalone Windows client? I mostly only have 1PasswordX installed for Linux support.

1Password Version: 7.3.684 (Windows)
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90 (Firefox)
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @fritzophrenic,

Thanks for writing in.

Do you mean dragging the field's content into another text field? If yes, it is something we want to try; we're adding more drag and drop support to the Windows app in each update and we want to extend that to the item fields to let you drag the content onto other windows.

• fritzophrenic
    fritzophrenic
    Community Member

I mean dragging fields from the 1Password app window, into login or text fields in the browser or other apps. I think we're saying the same thing?

Right now if I try dragging fields from 1Password, nothing happens at all.

• I believe you and Mike are on the same page, too, @fritzophrenic. We can't say for sure when this specific feature will be introduced to 1Password for Windows, but it's definitely something we want to work on. I'm a huge fan of it for 1Password X as well, so I definitely know where you're coming from. I managed to miss that feature at first and might maybe have been a bit over-exuberant in my excitement when I realized it was a thing. Definitely something I'm looking forward to seeing more places as well. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.