To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have a standalone license and a frozen family account

gt5717b
gt5717b
Community Member

Years ago, I started with a family subscription but then paid for a standalone license thinking it would replace the monthly subscription. After months of payments, I suspended the family plan (now frozen) but I think I used the same login information to establish both and I can't seem to get the standalone version to work seamlessly across the desktop version, iphone app, and chrome extension. The chrome login only shows the frozen account.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 7 Pro
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @gt5717b

My apologies that it wasn't clear that purchasing a license would not offer the same functionality as 1Password Families or replace the need for a subscription in order to maintain that level of service. A license is valid only for one person to use a single version of 1Password on a particular type of device (e.g. a 1Password 7 for Mac license allows an individual to use 1Password v7 on their Macs). It doesn't include any other versions of 1Password or the ability to use 1Password on other devices. It also does not include the 1Password.com membership service.

I think perhaps the best way forward here would be to send a copy of your receipt for the license to our billing team (support+billing@1password.com) along with a link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/103830/

They'll be in the best position to help you get on track with what you need to use 1Password across all of your devices in the way you've become accustom to.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.