To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Individual trial to family trial

iotaiota
iotaiota
Community Member

I'm about to finish individual trial. Happy with results. Want to trial family version to see if suitable. How do I do that? Couldn't find an obvious way.

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: 1password
Referrer: forum-search:family trial

Comments

• peacekeeper
    peacekeeper
    Community Member

You can change your account to Family while the trial time still lasts (that's what I did), if you want to start a new trial on the same Email-adress that might be possible, but would require to sign up anew. Maybe the sales team can offer you an easier way, but that's for one of the Agilebits team to say :).

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @iotaiota -- we're glad you've enjoyed your trial 1Password account! The free trial of 1Password is thirty days; we encourage people to choose the "flavor" (individual, Families or Teams/Business) that is most appropriate to their situation, to get a good feel for it over the course of the month. In general, the experiences are the same across versions, at least for the basics. There aren't different apps or anything like that. Obviously, anything besides an individual account adds drop-dead simple sharing via multiple vaults that can be user-configured to allow any subset of users to access, as well as the default Shared vault which everyone can access. But the process of using 1Password for an individual is pretty much the same.

You can "convert" your individual 1Password account to a 1Password Families account at any time just by clicking "Invite People" in the sidebar of your account when viewed in a browser window (not the app). Let us know if you have any questions! :)

• iotaiota
    iotaiota
    Community Member

@Lars @peacekeeper Thank you for the assistance. I subscribed.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @iotaiota! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.