I need help to fill information on this website

Commandor
Commandor
Community Member
edited May 2019 in 1Password in the Browser

https://www.ctbcbank.com/twrbc/twrbc-general/ot001/010

1P usually works normally with this site before.

I thought I can just add a field manually as I learned here, but I failed, the third field is never filled.

Please help. Thanks a lot in advance.

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: 7.2.5
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @Commandor!

When you say "add a field manually", do you mean you've tried this guide already?

https://support.1password.com/save-login-manually/

If not, please give that a go and let me know how things work. :smile:

• Commandor
    Commandor
    Community Member
    edited May 2019

Yes, I have tried. The three fields are all saved, but only two are filled correctly. The third one is never filled in the form.

• Hey @Commandor, I'm sorry for the trouble here. I'm able to reproduce this on my end using both the standard desktop extension and 1Password X. I've reported this to our developers. While I don't have a timeline to share as to when a fix will be implemented, know it's on our radar. :smile:

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#329

• Commandor
    Commandor
    Community Member

Looking forward to the solution 8-)

• @Commandor thanks for your patience on the matter. :smile:

• Commandor
    Commandor
    Community Member

Any update for this issue?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Commandor,

Sorry, we have no progress to report at this moment in time. I am almost positive we did used to work but I notice a test item I had created some months ago has a URL that no longer loads a page but instead redirects to the one you also shared. It looks like maybe the site has changed a little since the last time it was brought to my attention and looking at the page I notice it is missing a number of ways to identify a field such as name, ID or even an associated label. I believe this is causing 1Password to fall back to my generalised attempts at filling, ones that can't work with three plus fields. We'll have to see what we can do but I suspect it isn't a a quick change and done, it will require a bit of thinking.

• Commandor
    Commandor
    Community Member

Hi, again

Just to check if any solution available after two months. Thanks in advance.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Not yet @Commandor. Thank you for your patience so far, and we will let you know when this has been done.

This discussion has been closed.