Cannot see items from phone in subscription.

This discussion was created from comments split from: I need access to my 1password online. I had app before subscription required.

Comments

• SimpleLight
    SimpleLight
    Community Member

Hi there,
    I seem to have an issue as wel trying to get to passwords on my phone but are not seen on my subs.
    I can see my phone online but I can't access the vault. Very annoying!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@SimpleLight: Can you elaborate? Do you have a 1Password membership subscription, or are you using a local vault with a license for the standalone app?

• SimpleLight
    SimpleLight
    Community Member

Hey there, sorry I haven't responded sooner. I thought I might have received a notification. I had initially purchased 1Password through the App on my iThingy. This worked fine and synching was a breeze. Later on I purchased a subscription and tried to get everything synched but it has been a hassle since. I change from phone to computer and vise versa but I can't seem to get my account aligned with the information I have.

• SimpleLight
    SimpleLight
    Community Member

Hi Lars,
    Indeed it reacts like I have the stand alone Primary Vault but it does not look like it anymore.

• Gotcha. Thanks @SimpleLight. Could you please check each device for a vault named "Primary?" Also, can you please confirm that you are able to log in at https://my.1password.com/ ?

If you need your Secret Key there should be an item in your "Personal" (or "Private") vault for 1Password.com which has that detail on it.

Ben

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@SimpleLight - I'm not sure I understand, from just your description. I also see you've asked this same question in another thread here in our iOS forum. Let's keep the conversation confined to a single thread to avoid confusion and duplication of effort, which slows the support experience for everyone including you. For convenience, I've merged your replies into a single thread.

• This discussion was created from comments split from: Lost ability to synch database between devices.
  • SimpleLight
    SimpleLight
    Community Member

@Ben I can see that there's only a Primary Vault on my laptop. My iThingy has two though.Personal & Primary.
    @Lars I got lost in your query threads and asked again since I hadn't seen a response. Thank you :)

• Okay. The Primary vault is most probably going to be the issue. It sounds like you did not complete the migration to 1Password membership, so you're stuck in limbo, having both membership vaults and standalone vaults. The only vault on any device should be "Personal."

• Were you able to locate your Secret Key inside the Personal vault on the iPhone?
    • If so, were you able to sign in at https://my.1password.com
    • Do you see all of your data there (including any recent changes)?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.