unable to enter a max price on zillow because 1password thinks the box is a password entry field

i am unable to enter a max price on the zillow website to search for renting or buying homes because when i tab or click on the max price entry field, 1password thinks that it's a password entry field and overrides the manual entry and selecting from the list of values. i didn't notice this until the latest edition of 1password X. I'm using Chrome on an iMAC.

1Password Version: 7.2.6
Extension Version: 1.15.2
OS Version: OS sierra 10.12.6
Sync Type: NA
Referrer: forum-search:zillow

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2019

Hi @tobiascortese! I really appreciate you pointing this out to us. It looks like 1Password is mistaking the maximum price field for a credit card number field and offering to fill a Credit Card item. I've been using Zillow recently, and I haven't noticed that behavior before so I'm wondering if it was a regression of some sort. Either way, that's not a great experience and I've got it on our develops' radar so we can work towards coming up with a solution. Thanks again!

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#544

• jakehurst
    jakehurst
    Community Member

I'm also experiencing this issue.

• @jakehurst thanks for letting us know; hopefully we can get this fixed soon. :smile:

• Statik1
    Statik1
    Community Member

Still happening August 2nd 2019

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2019

Thank you for the update @Statik1! We are still working on this, so keep an eye on the release notes to see when the fix has been implemented :) Thank you for your patience.

And welcome to the forum!

This discussion has been closed.