1PW trying to fill fax number box with credit card info

A website I use daily (which requires logging in to access the problem page) recently (< 2 weeks) started showing this behavior. There is a fax number box on the page which 1PW tries to fill. As soon as page loads, 1PW shows a dropdown box with credit card fill options for me every time. WOuld like to stop this as is an extra step or two , and I have to do this a hundred times daily :). See screenshot

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 1.15.2
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rpierce: Thanks for getting in touch! I'm sorry for the hassle. If you'll let us know the URL we can look into it. If it's not something you want to post here in a public forum, just shoot us an email at support+extension@1password.com :)

• rpierce
    rpierce
    Community Member

The website is www.mdwebtop.com- unfortunately you would need access to the site, and more unfortunately it contains HIPAA protected information. Is there any kind of log I can send you that may show what is happening?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rpierce: Ah I understand what you mean. It's a specific page within the site. If you'd be able to save the webpage and email it to us (after removing any specific sensitive information, like a name, username, account number, etc.) that should help a great deal. Or, failing that, knowing the exact URL and information about the specific field (e.g. right-clicking to Inspect Element) may be helpful. :)

• rpierce
    rpierce
    Community Member

I sent a reply to the email above, thanks!

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2019

Thanks, @rpierce! I found your conversation, and I'm getting an issue filed for our developers now. :)

ref: DKU-96782-845
    ref: xplatform/filling-issues-556

This discussion has been closed.