Cannot sign out of work account on iPhone

This discussion was created from comments split from: I can't "Sign Out" of my account..

Comments

• evansj
    evansj
    Community Member

I have the latest 1Password running on my iPhone. I am signed into two accounts on my iPhone, one from my employer and a new personal subscription that I created a few weeks ago. I want to remove access to the work account on my personal device but the Sign Out button is disabled on my work account.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @evansj! I've split your comments off into a separate thread, as it seems to be a different issue than the one you originally posted in, hope that's OK.

The changes being discussed in that thread have already been implemented, so I'm guessing something else is going on here, since you said you're using the current 1Password for iOS on your iPhone. Just to verify: you're tapping Settings > 1Password Accounts > (your account name), then scrolling down to the bottom of the resulting page? That's where the sign-out should be located. It should be red, and you should be able to tap it and sign out, even if it is the only account. If that's NOT what you see when you do that, can you tell me what you DO see/experience? Thanks.

• evansj
    evansj
    Community Member

Hi @Lars, thanks for moving the thread. In Settings > 1Password Accounts, under YOUR ACCOUNTS I have two:

Company Name
    work.email.address

My Name
    personal.email.address

If I click into the Company Name account, the Sign Out button is disabled. The one for my personal account has a red Sign Out button. I added my subscription so I could move all of my personal stuff out of the work account, so now I've done that I want to just have my stuff on my iOS devices and my personal Mac, and work stuff on my work Mac. Thanks.

• Thanks @evansj. In that case the quickest/easiest solution would be to uninstall & reinstall 1Password for iOS:

1Password on the iTunes App Store

And then only sign in to the personal account. I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.