I upgraded to 1.15.2 version, now I do not see my "tag" folders on the left column at all.

Options

I upgraded to 1.15.2 version, now I do not see my "tag" folders on the left column at all. I used to be able to see my tags under login, credit card, etc...after email account. Then tag, but now I do not see my tag folders at all. When I go into the individual login info, it is marked under tag.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I upgraded to 1.15.2 version, now I do not see my "tag" folders on the left column at all.

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @christypet! Thanks for getting in touch. It sounds like you upgraded to our new popup where tags haven't been implemented quite yet. We're working on some last touches, and we're planning on pushing them into the new popup soon. :)

• christypet
    christypet
    Community Member
    Options

Can you tell me when it will be ready? It is frustrating to know why it would say to upgrade when not all features are implemented yet.
    Can I go back to the old version? If so, how?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@christypet: Reinstall it. You'll be given the same choice. :) We can't give you any time frame for unreleased stuff though. It will be ready when it's ready. You can, however, be among the first to use the latest if you join the beta. Either way, we'll keep working on it. Cheers! :)

• christypet
    christypet
    Community Member
    Options

which version should i reinstall?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@christypet: Sorry, I meant reinstall 1Password X. You just get the choice to use the old UI or updated one at the beginning. :)

This discussion has been closed.