my password works on my windows laptop but no longer on my iphone. What do I do?

Lhickman
Lhickman
Community Member

My password works on my Windows 10 laptop, but has stopped working on my iphone and ipad. I recently changed my pass, and even tried the old pass on my iphone. Nothing seems to work. Please advise.

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: 4.6.2.626
OS Version: IOS 12.2
Sync Type: ICloud (I think)
Referrer: forum-search:my password works on my windows laptop but no longer on my iphone. What do I do?

Comments

• Hi @Lhickman

Do you have a 1Password membership? If not could you please confirm how you're syncing your data? 1Password can't sync via iCloud with Windows, so it wouldn't be iCloud.

Please let me know.

Ben

• Lhickman
    Lhickman
    Community Member

Yes, I have a membership. Since 2002. Never had this problem before. I think I sync with dropbox or evernote.

• Yes, I have a membership. Since 2002.

Okay. That wouldn't be a membership. :) Membership didn't become a thing until 2015.

I think I sync with dropbox or evernote.

I'm going to guess Dropbox as we don't support syncing via Evernote. We have a comprehensive guide on troubleshooting syncing via Dropbox available here:

If you're having trouble syncing with Dropbox | 1Password

Please give each of the steps in the guide a go and let me know how it turns out. Thanks!

Ben

• Lhickman
    Lhickman
    Community Member

still trying to get into my ipad 1pass after password change. Any advice?

• @Lhickman

If you uninstall 1Password from the iPad, reinstall it, and re-establish sync with Dropbox (scroll down on the welcome screen to see the option), does it work then?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.