To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Please help me !!!

skxs067
skxs067
Community Member

I accidentally removed the account of my family member.

When I invited him again and joined the family group, he told me that his data is gone !!!

Help me please !

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peacekeeper
    peacekeeper
    Community Member

If you delete someone‘s account to my knowledge you delete all of its data as well... If that is the case I am not sure there is a solution to get to the data again except on a device that still has a local cache of the old data. Probably the agilebits-team has an idea but I would not be too hopeful.

• skxs067
    skxs067
    Community Member

:'( sad

• Hi @skxs067! We'd be happy to look into what happened and see if we can help. Could you contact us using the email address that your family account is under and mention that you deleted someone by mistake? We can only help with this sort of thing over email since it's about your account. Talk to you soon! :)

• skxs067
    skxs067
    Community Member

@Jacob I have sent an email to support@1password.com through my home account email, but I have not received a response after 16 hours.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@skxs067: We respond to emails in the order in which they are received. I think that's fair, but I'm sorry if you have to wait longer than you'd like as a result. :blush:

However, I don't see anything in the inbox from this address. Can you give me the Support ID you received? I'll be happy to look into it for you.

• skxs067
    skxs067
    Community Member

@brenty I submitted a request for support at https://support.1password.com/contact/ yesterday, only receive this.

I just sent an email directly to support@1password.com, and I am waiting for a reply.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@skxs067: Thanks for getting back to me! The Support ID would be part of the subject line, which I do not see there. It will look similar to [#ACB-12345-DEF. If you'll give me that, I should be able to find your email to either help you myself or poke someone who can. :)

• skxs067
    skxs067
    Community Member

@brenty Does not seem to contain it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@skxs067: Hmm. I'm not sure what mail client that is. Maybe it's hiding it for some reason. I'll send you a private message in a minute to get the email address you used to send it, so you're not posting it here in public.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Since we're in contact via email, I'll close this discussion. But anyone else with a similar issue should email us at support@1password.com so we can look into the particular case. :)

This discussion has been closed.