Billing and Shipping Addresses

ValC
ValC
Community Member

I can't figure out how/where to store all my billing and shipping addresses. I own a few companies, each with separate credit cards so when I shop online, each has its own billing address attached that I'd like to auto fill from within the credit card profile. And the shipping address is almost always different from the credit card billing address.

And the shipping address may vary depending on if I want the item to arrive at the farm, my retail store or personal residence.

How can I fit this into the identity and credit card profiles? btw, I'm just leaving Roboform after many years of use and trying 1Password. I hope this is not an issue. THANKS for any assistance you can offer.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ValC: Identities are used for filling personal information, like address, phone number, etc. There is no special "shipping" or "billing" Identity thing, but you can create as many as you want with the information you need to fill and name them accordingly. For example, I've got one specifically for filling my parents' address when I ship something to them. The problem you are likely to run into is with filling: some websites put shipping and billing on the same page, and 1Password has no way of knowing which it should fill in that case. When those are split over multiple pages, it's easy to just have 1Password fill the address you want for the shipping info on that page, etc. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• ValC
    ValC
    Community Member

Thank you for the help. Best wishes.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2019

You're very welcome! We're here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.