Login Chrome Mac ERROR

Hi, if I want to log in he always reports the error "Registration is not possible, the email address and the secret key are not correct" But I know that he is 100% correct. On the iPhone, he shows me the correct key and the e-mail address is also OK.

What could that be?

Chrome
Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)
1Password X for Chrome

THANK YOU

1Password Version: X
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MOJAVE 10.14.4 (18E226
Sync Type: ICLOUD

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2019

Hi @ralf_m! Just to be sure, do you have a membership with us? That'll be required in order to use 1Password X. I saw that your sync type in your original post is iCloud, but 1Password X won't work when syncing via iCloud since iCloud sync is part of the standalone version of 1Password. Please confirm if you have an active subscription so we can get you signed into 1Password X.

• ralf_h
    ralf_h
    Community Member

Hi @kaitlyn! I guess you meant another Ralf.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

I'm so sorry about that @ralf_h! You're right; I meant @ralf_m. I've edited my post, and I'm sorry for disturbing you!

• ralf_m
    ralf_m
    Community Member

Hallo, ja habe ein Abo. Auf meinem MacBook Air klappt es auch nur an meinem Mac leider nicht :-(

• ralf_m
    ralf_m
    Community Member

Hello, yes have a subscription. On my MacBook Air, it works only on my Mac unfortunately not :-(

• ralf_m
    ralf_m
    Community Member

Syncing takes place through the 1Password server, not the iCloud

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting me know, @ralf_m! Can you try signing into your account in your browser at https://my.1password.com? Let me know how it goes.

• ralf_m
    ralf_m
    Community Member

no,

Unfortunately no, I receive the message.

Login is not possible. The e-mail address and the secret key are incorrect. Request help.

• ralf_m
    ralf_m
    Community Member

The data are as I said 100% correct

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for getting back to me, @ralf_m. Since the issue is specific to your account, I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind moving the conversation over to email. I wouldn't want to discuss account details in a public forum. Can you email us at support@1password.com so my team can take a look at your account in particular and see where things are going wrong?

This discussion has been closed.