No vault showing on Galaxy S8

Drum
Drum
Community Member
edited May 2019 in Android

I have 1password set up on my PC with one vault named "private". Then I set up 1password on my
ipad and everything works fine with the same vault. When I downloaded 1password for android on my Galaxy S8 there is no vault showing.
Thanks for any help.
Forgot to mention, under categories the items that are in the vault are shown and when I click on select all they highlight but then the only option on top is to delete them all. Also, the Android version is 9.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:no vault on android

Comments

• Hi @Drum. If you launch 1Password on Android and go to Settings > Vaults, do you see your Private vault turned on there under All Vaults? Also, if you're on the Categories view and tap on the vault icon on the upper left side of the screen, do you see it listed there?

• Drum
    Drum
    Community Member

Under settings there is no vault shown at all. Under categories it does show when I tap upper left but when I tap
    on the vault "private" there it just takes me back to categories.

Thanks.

• @Drum I see. It sounds like you only have a single vault, in which case you won't see a vault list. Instead, when you launch the app, you'll be taken directly to that vault. Do you see all of your items in Categories? For instance, if you tap Logins, do you see your Logins listed there?

• Drum
    Drum
    Community Member

Yes I see logins. Do I need to add anything?

• @Drum Nope! If you see your items that means you're in your vault so you should be all set. But please let me know if you have trouble using the app or locating any of your data. I'm happy to help troubleshoot further if you need.

• Drum
    Drum
    Community Member

Thanks

• No problem!

This discussion has been closed.