carole7007
carole7007
Community Member

menu bar keeps closing after 10 mins. I have it set for 90mins. please help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:menu bar keeps closing after 10 mins. I have it set for 90mins. please help

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @carole7007

Could you please check your settings in 1Password > Preferences > Security and make sure all of the options match your expectations? If they seem to, and you're still having problems, could you please post a screenshot of those preferences here?

▷ How to take a screenshot

Thanks!

Ben

• carole7007
    carole7007
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben
    I hope this is ok,
    Cheers Carole

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@carole7007: That's 1Password for Mac. Are you maybe encountering the issue in your web browser instead?

• carole7007
    carole7007
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry I don't know what you mean,I the mini on my screen all the time .I don"t know mush about the computer as I am my late seventy.
    Cheers Carole

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@carole7007: I'm trying to figure out what you're using exactly. Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• carole7007
    carole7007
    Community Member
    Options

• carole7007
    carole7007
    Community Member
    Options

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@carole7007: Thanks! That's the menu bar icon for 1Password mini. It will only have a menu open there when you're interacting with it. When you interact with something else, the menu will close. Does that help?

If you're still having trouble, please be specific about the steps you're taking and what you're trying to do. And let me know which version of macOS and 1Password you're using. :)

This discussion has been closed.