To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Inadvertently deleted my entire 1Password V.7 file

Options
whatajerk
whatajerk
Community Member

I was attempting to create a "family account" in my existing file on my iMac and I, instead, created a "Team account"- So I went to delete that account. In doing so, I clicked the wrong "delete account".

Now I cannot login back in and restore because the entire account, like, never existed!!!!!! H-E-L-P!

1Password Version: 7.0
Extension Version: 7.3
OS Version: OS 10.12.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @whatajerk ,

Please send an email to support@1password.com from the same email as the account was made in, and someone in the accounts department should be able to check and see if something can be done.

Regards,
    Kevin

• whatajerk
    whatajerk
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Kevin- I attempted to send an email to the account you referenced and I get a message that says- "This account is not appear to be a valid address"... and it will not go thru.
    I did locate an old version (v.6) of my data, but of course v.7 does not recognize this and I can't log back into my v.7 account (even tho I have my original credentials, including my Secret Code).
    Any ideas? Thank you. Db

• Hi @whatajerk,

Use this contact form to get in touch with our support team that can help with this:
    https://support.1password.com/contact/

I'm really sorry that this happened to you. We're actively working to see what we can do to make this more clear.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.