hy must I login repeatedly to1Password? Alone no danger. How reduce frequency of login demands?

Options
ramzee877
ramzee877
Community Member

Request for login information occurs about every twenty minutes, even though I've logged in before. This should be a one time thing per day!
Feels like paranoid harassment.

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Firefox and Safari
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:why must I login repeatedly to1Password? Am alone, no danger. Can I reduce frequency of login requests?

Comments

• Hi @ramzee877 ,

Other than when you unlock, it shouldn't ask for login information at all, unless you change your password, reset your secret key, or similar administrative functions on your account. The next time it happens, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/104335/hy-must-i-login-repeatedly-to1password-alone-no-danger-how-reduce-frequency-of-login-demands#latest
    • Your forum username: ramzee877

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly.

When we receive it, we can take a look and see what's causing it to keep asking you to log in again.

Thanks,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.