Secure Notes

Options

Hello! I am member since last 2 days! I add some Secure Notes (Server)! When i go to Secure Notes and see the Server icon i click it but nothing happen ? How can i see my details include this note or any note like this ?

2) How can sync my passwords / backups with my cloud servise ?

Thanks

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 1.15.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Thanos92
    Thanos92
    Community Member
    Options

So no one here reply to our questions ?

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member
    Options

@Thanos92 FYI, this is a forum, not a chat room. Agilebits staff will be along eventually, so in the meantime, maybe you could review some of the intro stuff here: https://support.1password.com

• Thanos92
    Thanos92
    Community Member
    Options

@vplewis Sorry i cant found my answers!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Thanos92,

I am not sure I understand your issues completely. Forgive my further questions.

I add some Secure Notes (Server)! When i go to Secure Notes and see the Server icon i click it but nothing happen?
    How can i see my details include this note or any note like this?

Secure Notes and Servers are two different categories in 1Password:

Please tell me the the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action. Thank you!

How can sync my passwords / backups with my cloud service?

When you have 1Password account, your encrypted vaults are stored on our servers, so you do not need to set up sync or backups. Could you please tell me what you want to achieve now? What difficulties you have?

Cheers,
    Greg

• Thanos92
    Thanos92
    Community Member
    Options

Dear @Greg About the Secure Notes my question is: I add my details from my Dedicated Server! I can see fine this add but when i click to my Dedicated Server i dont see my details! Can i see it only if i press the Edit button?

2) About cloud! How can i have my backups to my Google Drive account ? Or something like this its not safe ?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Thanos92,

When you have 1Password account, you do not need to make any extra backups, we handle the backups for you on our servers. Moreover, when you use the 1Password apps, your data are always cached locally on your devices, so you can view and edit it without an Internet connection. Any changes you make will become available on your other devices when you next go online.

As for your other questions, let's continue our conversation via email. I will send you a follow-up email shortly. Thank you!

ref: EDM-62263-825

This discussion has been closed.