I bought 1 password not from mac store but from your site. After format how I restore 1password

Options
orfanos74
orfanos74
Community Member
edited June 2019 in Mac

How I can restore my data on 1password after format on my mac. Take under consideration that I didn't buy 1password from apple store but from your site. (1password 6, macOS 10.14.5)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I bought 1 password not from mac store but from your site. After format how I restore 1password

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @orfanos74! You can find the final version (6.8.9) of 1Password 6 for Mac on our downloads page (scroll down near the bottom, in the "Using an older computer" section), if you don't have that already. If you fully reformatted (erased, then re-installed) your hard drive, then in regard to your data, you'd need to get that from whatever backup location you had set up. If you're using 1Password in standalone mode, then 1Password will make daily backups of your data...but these will also be stored on your hard drive. Did you make off-site or even external drive (such as Time Machine) backups of your data, prior to reformatting your hard drive?

This discussion has been closed.