7.3.602: 1Password Mini not in taskbar

2»

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Frankly, I think it's awesome that stuff generally works even with the shell crashing most of the time. :lol:

• AlwaysSortaCurious
    AlwaysSortaCurious
    Community Member

Lol... sorta of a backhanded Windows compliment, but yeah, they finally made it work sorta!

• MikeT
    edited June 2019

A little off topic but they also started to separate the start menu into a separate process now in the May 2019 update, so that should improve stability of both the start menu and explorer crashes. :smile:

• lumarel
    lumarel
    Community Member
    edited June 2019

It has been a while since I brought up this topic :lol:
    I'm already running on 1903 and... Nope, I can't confirm, that anything got better since the startmenu-process-seperation ^^ (but it has been a while since I found any new problems in 1P7 so thats great ;))

I hope they beat it in the near future but up to now, it doesn't look like they found the instabilities :unamused:

Cheers lumarel :chuffed:

• Thanks for sharing, @lumarel! Obviously, it would be ideal if these things sorted themselves quickly, but it's a process and I'm at least glad to see if moving forward, even if it's not quite sorting things out for everyone. :chuffed:

• mtissington
    mtissington
    Community Member

how do I stop receiving notifications about this?

• Uncheck the star on top;

• mtissington
    mtissington
    Community Member

hmm, oh if it was that simple ..

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

We'll keep working at it, and I'm sure Microsoft will too. I really enjoy both 1Password 7 and Windows 10, but am always looking forward to new features and improvements. ;) :+1:

• AlwaysSortaCurious
    AlwaysSortaCurious
    Community Member
    edited June 2019

It's way OT, but I think @mtissington has a point. Threads you participate in are not bookmarked/starred, but you do get notified. I've never turned one off and have bookmarked a few here and there, but I don't think you can mute a thread you participated in.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mtissington: Then you're receiving notifications based on your preferences:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/profile/preferences/

e.g. "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in." Does that help? :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@AlwaysSortaCurious: You're right that you can't mute individual discussions. But you can select which contexts you receive notifications for in your profile -- and where (e.g. email, only in the forum). :)

This discussion has been closed.