2019 iMac, 1P 7.3.Beta-11, Safari 12.1 with 1Password toolbar button ignores presses

Options
genoahous
genoahous
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I'm moving from an iMac 2011 to a new iMac 2019 and decided it was time for a clean install (don't copy ~/Library files/directories)

The problem I have is that 1Password button in Safari's toolbar is ignoring button presses; meaning I cannot autofill names/passwords
ALSO, when Safari is focused app, then 1P Mini (in Menubar) ALSO ignores button presses

I tried to downgrade from Beta to 7.2.5 release, but this release installs but does not launch (beta messed this up??)

I'm currently stuck with copy and pasting to work-around this issue. ;-(

I also noticed that the beta has a display bug when adding older vaults - the "All Vaults" is blank until one locks and reopens 1P. Let me know if you want more info on this. All of my vaults are "local" vaults, shared via Dropbox.

Configuration:
iMac19,1 running 10.14.4
1Password 7 Version 7.3.BETA-11 (70300011)
Safari Version 12.1 (14607.1.40.1.4)
Safari extension (automatic with 1P Beta)

1Password Version: 7.3.BETA-11 (70300011)
Extension Version: 7.3.BETA-11 (70300011)
OS Version: macOS 10.14.4
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• genoahous
    genoahous
    Community Member
    Options

Solved in 7.3.Beta-12

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @genoahous! I am happy to hear things are working again in the latest beta :)

Just for confirmation: were both issues resolved by the latest beta? Both the Safari issue and the All Vaults one?

• genoahous
    genoahous
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, everything was fixed in upgrade. Currently running v7.3 (70300020), and having no issues...

Was traveling so reply was delayed.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey, that's great! Happy travels! :chuffed: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.