Windows App and Firefox extension close after entering Password

Options

Whenever I enter my password into the Windows 10 App (Version 7.3.684) or the Firefox (67.0.1, 64-Bit) extension, 1password immediatly closes after pressing enter. No error message. When I re-open it, it asks for password again. The only way to access my vaults on my Windows laptop is through the website. Works fine on iPhone XS and MacBook Pro.

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 version 1903
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• That sounds like a known issue, @kaduuuken, but I'd like to take a quick peek to make sure. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com and include a link to this thread. That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  For bonus points, post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. If I'm right, it should be a quick fix, but better to check rather than risk sending you off on a goose chase.

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much! :chuffed:

• kaduuuken
    kaduuuken
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    thanks for the quick reply, here is the Support ID number:

[#BIE-61733-214]

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kaduuuken,

Thank you for the heads-up! I found your email on our side.

We will take a closer look and get back to you soon. Thanks! :+1:

ref: BIE-61733-214

This discussion has been closed.