1P X is not Working on Firefox Account

Hey,

no 1P X icon in the Form.
https://accounts.firefox.com/signup?service=sync&context=fx_desktop_v3&entrypoint=menupanel

Also no 1PX interaction on the Login Page with an existinc Account.
https://accounts.firefox.com/signin?service=sync&context=fx_desktop_v3&entrypoint=menupanel

Can you please take a look on it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @blaxxz – I'm going to guess you're using Firefox here. Extensions are actually blocked on firefox.com by Mozilla. If you visit either of the websites you mentioned in Chrome, you'll notice that 1Password X shows up just fine. I agree that we could do a better job of communicating that to users, though. It's not obvious enough, and therefore, makes it seem like a 1Password issue.

ref: x/b5x#886

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member

Yes im using Firefox 67.0.1
    Is there a reason why Mozilla blocks this?

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

That's a really good question, @blaxxz, but I'm afraid I'm not the best one to ask. My guess is that Mozilla doesn't want extensions interfering.

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member

Do you have contact with Mozilla to possibly fix this?
    Would be great if I could use my login with 1PX there.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@blaxxz – Mozilla has purposely blocked extensions on their webpage in Firefox. I'm not sure what there is to fix it since it's ultimately their decision. We've reported it on our side, but that doesn't change the fact that extensions are blocked. We'll continue to do what we can to communicate that to 1Password users to avoid any confusion.

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member

All right. Thank you for your help.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

No problem! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.