Convert personal account to a free account (because my work supplies me with free 1Password Family)

Options

Just three days ago I purchased a 1Password family account. I have had a standalone license since 2011, but I wanted to share passwords with my wife, so I upgraded. Today I found out that my company provides me with 1Password Family for free! So I have two questions. First, I would love to be reimbursed for my year of 1Password family since I paid three days ago and now see I can get it for free :smile:. Second, I was informed by our support team that I need to get in touch with 1Password support in order to have my account changed from a paid account to a free account. I am supposed to provide my work and personal email addresses, which I can do in a personal message or some other form of communication once I get a response. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Convert personal account to a free account (because my business supplies me with 1Password Famiy)

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2019
    Options

@alexparker215: Thanks for getting in touch! We can't discuss sensitive account or payment details here in a public forum though, so please shoot us an email at sales@1password.com from your account's registered email address and we'll see what we can do to help. :)

For anyone else in a similar but less complex situation, this guide can help:

Link a family account to your business account

This discussion has been closed.