I'm trying to add my husband's login info for the same site that I have a different login. Help?

I'm trying to add my husband's login info for the same site that I have a different login. Help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I'm trying to add my husband's login info for the same site that I have a different login. Help?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JanMM: You can have as many Login items as you want. Just follow these steps to save the login manually:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Close the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password Go & Fill
    8. Submit the form

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions! :)

• JanMM
    JanMM
    Community Member
    edited June 2019

@brenty It's strange ... I already did it for another site previously but, when I go to Step 5, there is no SAVE NEW LOGIN option. It only says Vault, Lock 1Password, and Settings. Thanks for responding but I'm missing something! :/

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JanMM: Haha I hear you. I gave generic instructions because you didn't include any version information in your post, but if you'll let me know the following I can be more specific:

• OS version
    • 1Password version
    • browser version
    • extension version
    • URL

Happy to look into it. :)

• JanMM
    JanMM
    Community Member

@brenty Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't even think of that. I'm on Windows 10, 1Password extension version 1.15.2, Firefox latest version. Does that help?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JanMM: No worries. Thanks for the additional info! Since you're using 1Password X, you just need to enter the username and password into the login form, and click the 1Password icon to save it. Like this:

Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.