Why did you shut the discussion whist I was replying? [other thread was about a different product]

keitherrington
keitherrington
Community Member
edited June 2019 in Mac

I am really annoyed now - you just shut down the conversation I was having about the total change in the Password Generator. If you can't take user feedback you shouldn't be making software. You need to listen to your users, not fight them.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @keitherrington

We're not trying to fight anyone. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by the closing of the other thread, but I felt it was only further contributing to frustrations as there was discussion of three entirely different UIs happening in it. This is the 1Password for Mac category, so we really need to focus on the latest version of 1Password for Mac here, and direct discussions about 1Password X to the appropriate spot. Further discussion of things unrelated to 1Password v7.3 for Mac here is only going to make things worse. There are spots to have those discussions. :)

We're happy to hear constructive feedback from all of our customers.

Ben

• keitherrington
    keitherrington
    Community Member

So what you are saying is, my twenty minutes of searching for this forum and then finding that thread was a waste of time anyway? Where should I be going to get help? Who should I be talking to about my issues? As a long time user of 1Password I am extremely frustrated and annoyed at this point.

• @keitherrington

If you have questions or concerns about 1Password 7.3 for Mac this thread is a good spot. If that's the case: What seems to be the difficulty? If that isn't the product/version you're using please let me know what you have and I'll get you pointed in the right direction. We'd be happy to help.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.