Quick link from X to the 1Password website

telephoneman
telephoneman
Community Member
edited June 2019 in 1Password in the Browser

All I am missing or havent seen a handy shortcut to jump on the website of 1password where I am already logged in. The page where I can see my authorized devices, billing settings, create new vaults etc. Currently I am using this flow: Open a store item and click on "EDIT" in X app. that brings me to the website and from there I can access 1Password via Website. But I dont find a button which brings me without "edit" an item to the page (already logged in). Am I blind isnt there any where to that feature?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @telephoneman! Awesome question. There are a couple of other ways to view your account on 1Password.com. Here's how:

• Search for your 1Password Login item in 1Password X and press enter to Go & Fill.
    • Navigate to the 1Password X Settings page (right-click the 1Password X icon and select Settings or left-click on the 1Password X icon and select the gear icon > Settings) and click on your account under the Accounts & Vaults header.
  • telephoneman
    telephoneman
    Community Member

Yes - but just a simple link in the X app to jump in one click to the main page would be great

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2019

@telephoneman – We appreciate the feedback! We did used to have a similar button, and perhaps we'll bring it back in a more useful way in the future. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

ref: x/b5x#1251

This discussion has been closed.