Mini not responding to click

mwbeatty
mwbeatty
Community Member

Frequently, clicking on the Mini icon in the Menu bar generates no response other than turning the icon blue while the click is happening. Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix it?

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: 4.7.4.90
OS Version: OS X 10.14.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @mwbeatty! I'm sorry for the trouble. Can I ask: have you noticed any pattern to this? What application is front-most (active) when this happens? Or does it happen regardless of which application is active?

• mwbeatty
    mwbeatty
    Community Member

I've had it happen with Firefox for certain and I thought Safari as well. After seeing your post, I tried to replicate the issue and it was working fine in both browsers. I did not reply immediately and continued some work. When I was ready to reply, I tried again and it has stopped working in Firefox but continues to work in Safari.
    I will need to further test though to verify that it does stop working in Safari.
    If there is anything you'd like me to try or any further info you need, please let me know,

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@mwbeatty - can you try something for me? Make sure Finder is the active app (check by seeing if the word "Finder" is visible at the top left of your screen), then try clicking the mini. Does that work -- or at least behave differently?

• mwbeatty
    mwbeatty
    Community Member

@Lars Well since my last message, I have been unable to get the issue to re-occur which is odd because this has been happening regularly for a few weeks now. If it happens again I will try to note any factors and then try your suggestion

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@mwbeatty - sounds good. We're here if you need us. :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.