Dont Say Me to Save The Logins

Options

Hello! I login first time to this page for an example and the 1Password addon dont say me to save this logins for this page!

Why ?

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 1.15.3
OS Version: Windows 10 PRO
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Thanos92: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! You're using 1Password X, which runs entirely in the browser, not the OS, so it can't offer you an external prompt after you go to a different webpage. You can, however, save your login credentials from the inline menu before logging in:

Alternatively, you can use the 1Password desktop extension with the Windows app instead:

Use the 1Password extension to save and fill passwords on your Mac or Windows PC

You can download it here:

https://1password.com/downloads/#browsers

1Password X is designed to work independently, running entirely in the browser. The desktop extension is designed to allow the 1Password app to integrate with the browser. Then you also won't have to unlock 1Password in the browser separately, and the Windows app can prompt you to save outside the web page as well.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Thanos92
    Thanos92
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty Thank you. I use the Save in 1Password and now its ok!

Tell me something more please. After i install the Chrome Addon in Google Drive i have some trubles! I cant click to upload files or folders and i cant create new folders! I talk with Google Support in Help Forum and they say maybe fault some new Addon and this happen after as i say when i install the 1PasswordX addon! Any solution for this?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Thanos92: I'm using Google Drive here too, with 4 different 1Password extensions installed, so I don't think that's it. I can't really help with Google Drive, just 1Password. But if you have any other 1Password questions I'm sure I can answer them. :)

This discussion has been closed.