To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Newsletter

Options
Johann_Gruber
Johann_Gruber
Community Member

Hello,
a question about the newsletter: I have been subscribed to the newsletter for many years. That worked very well until about 2 years ago. But nothing has come of it since! Is there still the newsletter or was it hired?

Thank you
Gruber Johann

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Johann_Gruber!

The newsletter still exists. Have you by chance checked if the latest issues perhaps mistakenly ended up in your spam folder?

• Johann_Gruber
    Johann_Gruber
    Community Member
    Options

Hello ag_ana,

Thank you for your quick response. Yes, I check the spam folder regularly, I would have noticed the newsletter in question certainly. No, it's like I said, no newsletters have reached me for a long time. I wondered about that.

Well maybe it works now, if you check your distributor.

Greetings from Gruber Johann.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Johann_Gruber: Perhaps I misunderstood something you wrote:

Well maybe it works now, if you check your distributor.

Can you please clarify what you mean by this? Specifically, what you mean by "distributor".

Thank you!

• Johann_Gruber
    Johann_Gruber
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, yes, I almost thought that there were translation problems here. Now I try it again:
    If I'm interested in a newsletter, I'll get in touch. These e-mail addresses are collected in a list (called in Austria as distributor) and if there is something new, just this news will be forwarded to the relevant prospective customers by means of a newsletter. Now, for some reason, an email address may fall out of this list, so it will not get the news it's signed up for. The interested party notices it only after a certain time that he is no longer supplied with the desired news. That's what I meant by that, and I hope that we have overcome the communication problems with it.

I would be glad to hear from you that you understood.

Greetings

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Johann_Gruber,

Thank you for the clarification. Distributor is indeed not a keyword I know of when it comes to email newsletters (at least not in English), so I am glad we were able to clear that up.

After what you wrote, can you please make sure that your correct email address is indeed subscribed to the newsletter list? You can check this on the newsletter page. If you are not subscribed, you will receive an email confirmation to make sure you really intend to sign up.

If you do not receive an email confirmation, it normally means that you are already signed up to the newsletter with that email address. In this case, please do reach out to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can check our logs and make sure there is nothing wrong with the delivery to your email, and we can do so privately without sharing your email address information on this public forum.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.