Missing entry from my.1password.com on iOS

ErtjeTheFreeze
ErtjeTheFreeze
Community Member

In Windows 10 I renamed a not-working entry and created a new one. To my surprise the new entry was there on my iPhone, the renamed not.

Comments

• Hi @ErtjeTheFreeze

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. If you create a new entry in the 1Password app on the iPhone does that entry appear on my.1password.com for you? If so, when you do so, does that also cause this other change to appear in the app? Please let me know.

Ben

• ErtjeTheFreeze
    ErtjeTheFreeze
    Community Member
    edited June 2019

Hi Ben,
    Just created a new entry on iOS, but it doesn’t appear on .com.
    I do have my account setup on iOS and the sync has worked, as the 123inkt OLD came from .com.
    Also other new entries came from .com
    With kind regards,
    Rene

• Do you have a vault called "Primary" in 1Password on iOS?

Ben

• ErtjeTheFreeze
    ErtjeTheFreeze
    Community Member

Hi Ben,
    Yes. Just started a trial with 1P v7 and so still have my v4 single license environment for syncing via iCloud and WLAN. So I have .com Personal and the Primary.
    With kind regards,
    Rene

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ErtjeTheFreeze: any item stored inside the Primary vault will not show up on 1Password.com. That's because the Primary vault is either a local vault, or a vault stored on a third-party sync service (such as iCloud, in your case).

If you want items to sync automatically on all your devices, you need to save those items inside the Personal vault ;) Can you please give that a try and see if the items shows up on 1Password.com?

• ErtjeTheFreeze
    ErtjeTheFreeze
    Community Member

@ag_ana : strange thing is, that the missing entry IS visible on 1P.com so in my cloud vault, together with more new entries. Most (all other?) of the new items are visible on my iPhone, but the one I’ve renamed to ... OLD is missing. See screenshots in my first post. Why aren’t all the items from my cloud vault on my iPhone? I’m evaluating cloud/v7, but when items from cloud are missing on my iPhone, I’m having doubts.
    With kind regards,
    Rene

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ErtjeTheFreeze: can you please send us a diagnostic report from your iOS device to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can take a closer look at this?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• ErtjeTheFreeze
    ErtjeTheFreeze
    Community Member

@ag_ana : ticket of diagnostics report: #KJM-41284-516

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @ErtjeTheFreeze! I see the message in our system, we will get back to you over there with an update as soon as possible :)

ref: KJM-41284-516

This discussion has been closed.