Updates for 1PX in FF

Options

In Chrome you always got a message that 1PX has been updated. In Chrome itself and in Windows as a message in the system tray.

Unfortunately, there was no message in Firefox.
Is this a thing of Chrome or is not implemented in 1PX for FF?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• arturoaubry
    arturoaubry
    Community Member
    Options

Hey, @blaxxz

I actually checked my 1PassX in FF today and it was just updated. Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot to share, but if I recall correctly when I clicked the 1Pass icon, the Settings button (the gear icon on the top right) appeared to have like a green dot. And when I clicked it, there was a message saying 1PassX had been updated.

They're definitely still around, so, if you haven't seen them, either you have notifications for 1Pass disabled or it is just a bug.

As I'm not a 1Pass team member, this is as far as I can help you, so definitely wait for a response from them :chuffed: Have an excellent weekend!

• cecelia
    Options

Hey @blaxxz - 🤔that's odd. You definitely should have received a notification upon updating in both Chrome and Firefox. Is 1Password X on version 1.15.3 in Firefox?

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

> Is 1Password X on version 1.15.3 in Firefox? | Yes

I got a notification in 1PX itself. At the gear Icon.
    But in Chrome i got additionally an Information about it in the Windows 10 tray.
    So it was immediately noticed for me.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@blaxxz – I'm glad you received the notification from us when 1Password X was updated. It seems you're not the first one to want the same notification that Chrome gives you, in Firefox. I found a thread about it on Mozilla's forum. You're welcome to check that out for some potential advice, but it sounds like you're getting the notification from us within the 1Password X popup correctly.

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

This Thread ist 1 Year old.
    So i think Mozilla will not implement a Feature like this.

Thank you for searching ;)

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@blaxxz – I agree, but I figured it'd be better for you to see that for yourself rather than me telling you. :lol:

This discussion has been closed.