Viewing compromised sites on iOS

Options
reck
reck
Community Member

I noticed when I viewed my Facebook login that it had a red bar along the top saying the site had been compromised in March (I think) and advised I changed my password, which i've now done.

I wasn't aware of this until I clicked and opened the details for Facebook and it makes me wonder if I have any more flagged sites like this. I know on Windows I can click watchtower and it lists all affected sites. Is there a way I can do this on iPhone?

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• arturoaubry
    arturoaubry
    Community Member
    Options

Hey, @reck.

Watchtower is indeed an incredible feature to keep our password safe, and indeed, on the native apps (Windows and Mac), you can click the Compromised Logins, Vulnerable Passwords, or Expiring options, and they will be listed there. I'm almost sure that's not something either the iOS or Android apps of 1Pass offer, so in them, you'd need to check item by item to verify if any is compromised.

I'd recommend to read more about Watchtower, and as I'm not a 1Pass team member, definitely wait back for a response from them :+1: Have a great weekend!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @reck!

Currently, Watchtower in our mobile apps offers a subset of all the features offered by Watchtower in our desktop apps. One of these features, as you discovered, is being able to see a list of all compromised logins in the same place, while in 1Password for iOS, these alerts are only shown at the top of the window when you open an item.

We don't have anything to announce about this at this point in time, so in the meantime, I recommend continuing to use Watchtower on your 1Password for Windows app if you need this feature :)

• reck
    reck
    Community Member
    Options

Ok thanks guys.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@reck, you are very welcome!

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to get back to us anytime, we will be happy to help you. :)

Have a wonderful day!

This discussion has been closed.