1Password 7.3.1 Feedback

OAW
OAW
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Simply put .... you guys absolutely nailed it with the updated version of the Mini! It strikes the right balance between the various camps of 1PW users and I expect the complaints about the new design will drop off considerably once it's officially released. Personally, I'd still prefer that the Suggestions view not show anything on webpages where nothing is fillable. I think that behavior would be consistent with the stated purpose of that view. And the current behavior of showing all possible fillable items in that scenario begs the question .... "Why is this app 'suggesting' items to me that I can't fill on this webpage?" But I understand your reasoning for doing so even though I disagree. Regardless, it's not a big enough deal for me to die on that hill. The bottom line is the new Mini is downright awesome! :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2019

Hi @OAW!

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

Personally, I'd still prefer that the Suggestions view not show anything on webpages where nothing is fillable.

For confirmation, what is the exact 1Password version that you are currently running?

• lysander
    lysander
    Community Member
    edited June 2019

I just started using the 7.3.1 beta and like the new preferences added to mini. Would it be possible to add TAGS to the Open 1Password to drop down menu?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lysander,

I see that you asked the same question here, so to avoid keeping information in multiple threads and to avoid duplicating efforts, I am going to reply there so we keep this thread for the original question.

• OAW
    OAW
    Community Member

@ag_ana

When I started this thread I was using 1Password 7 Version 7.3.1.BETA-2. I'm running BETA-3 now.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

• curdaneta
    curdaneta
    Community Member

Hello
    When I started to used 1Password Beta 7.3.1 the categories in the sidebar are randomly closed

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed. Sorry for the trouble there. It's something we're investigating.

ref: apple-3762

This discussion has been closed.