1Password Beta 7.3.1 Suggestions...

lysander
lysander
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I just started using the 7.3.1 beta and like the new preferences added to mini. Would it be possible to add TAGS to the Open 1Password to drop down menu?

_1Password Version: 7.3.1 beta
_OS Version: Mac OS 10.14.5

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lysander,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better.

I think that if we added the Tags entry in that menu, then we would also have to add the Categories entry. So I am not sure what the general idea about that menu is, and how big we would like it to get, but since this is a brand new settings tab, nothing is set in stone yet.

I can see how this could be useful to you, so while I cannot make any promises, I can tell you that I have shared your feedback internally :)

Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

• lysander
    lysander
    Community Member

Thanks Ana. There has been a lot of discussion about TAGS missing from the current mini menu and I realize the beta is an attempt to rectify the problem. It seems to me that you have gone a long way but not the whole way. So adding TAGS to the Open 1Password to drop down menu would answer many of the complaints posted on this forum.

If you can get an answer from the interface design folks or developers that would be great.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@lysander - I don't think we'll be getting a definitive answer and posting it here; as ag_ana mentioned, this issue is still being worked on so we appreciate all feedback and will be passing all of it on to the devs...but we're unlikely to be making "final" statements here on the forum. Your best bet will be to keep an eye on the release notes for upcoming beta versions to see what we've landed on. Thanks. :)

• lysander
    lysander
    Community Member

@Lars Thanks. I will do that.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.