Letters chopped off

LarryMcJ
LarryMcJ
Community Member
edited June 2019 in iOS

This is reminiscent of a problem you fixed in Logins a couple of years ago. Any login names displayed in Recents/Favorites has the bottom part of the letters chopped off. This doesn’t occur when they’re displayed in the Logins category. I do not have LARGE text enabled in Accessibility.

[Image removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum] 

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2019

Hi @LarryMcJ,

I have removed the screenshot from your message since it included your email address.

I did see what you were referring to however, and even though you mentioned that you do not have large text enabled in Accessibility, the text size in 1Password did actually look bigger than usual.

Do you maybe have Zoom enabled in your iOS settings?

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member

No.1Password supports DynamicText and I have the size slider all the way to the right. Awhile back there was an issue that caused this same thing for all Login names but that got fixed.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2019

Hi @LarryMcJ,

Thank you for the confirmation! I managed to reproduce the issue here, so I will open an internal issue for our developers to look at.

ref: apple-3856

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member

Thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@LarryMcJ, you are very welcome!

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to get back to us anytime, we will be happy to help you. :)

Have a wonderful day!

This discussion has been closed.