10.15 Beta (19A471t) Safari Extension won't Download and is Missing

pseudoelvis
pseudoelvis
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Where do we report Catalina Beta issues?

Extension did not migrate, will download in App Store but does not install, no extension shows up in Safari Menu Bar or Extensions preferences pane in Safari..

-Shane

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.3.1.BETA-2 (70301002) 1Passw
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15 Beta (19A471t)
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @pseudoelvis!

I have moved your discussion to the Mac Beta section so it's in the right place ;)

Has this started happening immediately after upgrading to macOS Catalina? In other words, was the Safari extension working in 1Password 7.3.1.BETA-2 on Mojave?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@pseudoelvis: I don't think it's necessarily a beta thing. I've seen a lot of confusion with this lately, since Safari directs you to the Mac App Store for extensions, and will suggest installing 1Password for Mac from there even when it's already installed -- which fails if it's running anyway (which I think is why it's not doing anything for you).

It sounds like a separate issue may be that Safari isn't properly loading the extension from 1Password's app bundle. Please try the following:

1. Quit Safari
    2. Quit 1Password Completely -- Command Option Control Q
    3. Drag any copies of 1Password to the Trash
    4. Restart your Mac
    5. Install a fresh copy of 1Password from our website: https://1password.com/downloads/mac/#beta-downloads
    6. Open Safari and make sure 1Password is shown and enabled in Preferences > Extensions

Let me know how it goes! :)

• twynne
    twynne
    Community Member
    edited June 2019

For what it's worth, having followed @brenty's procedure above, it's still inconsistent. It works for a while, then the mini icon disappears from Safari and it takes a lot of restarting (both Safari and 1P) to get it back. Would the MAS version make any difference to this as I'm happy to return to the GA version for a while until it's resolved.

• @twynne,

Are you still on 7.3.1.BETA-2? if so, please update to 7.3.1.BETA-3 and try that again.

• twynne
    twynne
    Community Member

@rudy afraid that made no difference. Behaviour is the same with 7.3.1.BETA-2. The prompt to 'enable 1P' keeps coming up despite it being enabled.

• @twynne,

If you're comfortable running a Terminal command we can maybe see if the binary's code signature is invalid.

Paste this into Terminal.app, it will put the output onto the clipboard so you can then paste it into a new forum post:

codesign -d —verify —verbose=3 /Applications/1Password\ 7.app | pbcopy

• twynne
    twynne
    Community Member

Thanks @rudy

Getting the following error when attempting that:

xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
    /Applications/1Password 7.app: the codesign_allocate helper tool cannot be found or used

• @twynne,

was this an upgrade install of macOS? my clean install finds the code sign command; maybe try xcode-select --install first?

• twynne
    twynne
    Community Member

I think something wasn't quite installed or up to date as that kicked off an install. I then got the following:

/Applications/1Password 7.app: edited signature app bundle with Mach-O thin (x86_64) [com.agilebits.onepassword7]

• @twynne,

That looks like the code signature wasn't detected as valid, which would explain why Safari isn't displaying the app extension. The bundle has to be fully intact in order for Safari to accept the App Extension.

Can you try downloading and installing from https://c.1password.com/dist/1P/mac7/1Password-7.3.1.BETA-3.pkg ?

• twynne
    twynne
    Community Member
    edited June 2019

Thanks @rudy

Tbh I'm really not sure what I'm running here, but I've updated from the link you provided and thus far have not seen further issues with 1P Mini in limited testing. However, if I re-run the code sign command I now get 'Permission denied.' Any further detail I can provide?

Update: If I run with sudo, I get the following:

/Applications/1Password 7.app: edited signature app bundle with Mach-O thin (x86_64) [com.agilebits.onepassword7]

• @twynne,

I think i see what happened, the command got its -- auto replaced with —.

codesign -d --verify --verbose=3 /Applications/1Password\ 7.app

• twynne
    twynne
    Community Member

@rudy

That made a difference, but I've now tried multiple times and can't seem to get the result to post here. I'm guessing it's awaiting moderation of some sort.

• twynne
    twynne
    Community Member

@rudy

That did it...

--prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/PlugIns/1PasswordSafariAppExtension.appex --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/PlugIns/1PasswordSafariAppExtension.appex --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Library/Spotlight/SpotlightItemImporter.mdimporter --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Library/Spotlight/SpotlightItemImporter.mdimporter --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreImage.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreImage.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftXPC.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftXPC.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftAppKit.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftAppKit.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/XPCServices/1Password Updater Service.xpc --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/XPCServices/1Password Updater Service.xpc --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftObjectiveC.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftObjectiveC.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Library/LoginItems/1Password Launcher.app --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Library/LoginItems/1Password Launcher.app --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Library/LoginItems/1Password Extension Helper.app --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Library/LoginItems/1Password Extension Helper.app --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftSafariServices.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftSafariServices.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftos.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftos.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftDispatch.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftDispatch.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreData.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreData.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordDatabase.framework/Versions/Current/. --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordDatabase.framework/Versions/Current/. --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordGeneratedCode.framework/Versions/Current/. --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordGeneratedCode.framework/Versions/Current/. --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordDataModel.framework/Versions/Current/. --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordDataModel.framework/Versions/Current/. --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreFoundation.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreFoundation.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftDarwin.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftDarwin.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordCommon.framework/Versions/Current/. --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordCommon.framework/Versions/Current/. --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftIOKit.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftIOKit.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftQuartzCore.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftQuartzCore.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/HockeySDK.framework/Versions/Current/. --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/HockeySDK.framework/Versions/Current/. --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/AgileLibrary.framework/Versions/Current/. --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/AgileLibrary.framework/Versions/Current/. --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordCore.framework/Versions/Current/. --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordCore.framework/Versions/Current/. --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftsimd.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftsimd.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftSwiftOnoneSupport.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftSwiftOnoneSupport.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreMedia.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreMedia.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftFoundation.dylib --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftFoundation.dylib --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/B5.framework/Versions/Current/. --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/B5.framework/Versions/Current/. --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordUI.framework/Versions/Current/. --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordUI.framework/Versions/Current/. /Applications/1Password 7.app: valid on disk /Applications/1Password 7.app: satisfies its Designated Requirement

• @twynne,

Yup, and that's what i would expect to see there in the successfully intact version.

• pseudoelvis
    pseudoelvis
    Community Member

@rudy I get a valid signature on 7.3.1.BETA-3:

Mac-Pro:~ shane$ sudo codesign -d --verify --verbose=3 /Applications/1Password\ 7.app | pbcopy
    /Applications/1Password 7.app: valid on disk
     /Applications/1Password 7.app: satisfies its Designated Requirement

-Shane

• pseudoelvis
    pseudoelvis
    Community Member

@rudy I get a valid signature on 7.3.1.BETA-3, but still not icon after uninstall and reinstall:
    Mac-Pro:~ shane$ sudo codesign -d --verify --verbose=3 /Applications/1Password\ 7.app | pbcopy
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/PlugIns/1PasswordSafariAppExtension.appex
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/PlugIns/1PasswordSafariAppExtension.appex
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Library/Spotlight/SpotlightItemImporter.mdimporter
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Library/Spotlight/SpotlightItemImporter.mdimporter
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Library/LoginItems/1Password Launcher.app
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Library/LoginItems/1Password Launcher.app
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Library/LoginItems/1Password Extension Helper.app
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Library/LoginItems/1Password Extension Helper.app
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftXPC.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftXPC.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftObjectiveC.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftObjectiveC.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftAppKit.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftAppKit.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/XPCServices/1Password Updater Service.xpc
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/XPCServices/1Password Updater Service.xpc
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreImage.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreImage.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftSafariServices.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftSafariServices.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordDataModel.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordDataModel.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordGeneratedCode.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordGeneratedCode.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreData.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreData.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftIOKit.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftIOKit.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftDarwin.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftDarwin.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftDispatch.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftDispatch.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftQuartzCore.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftQuartzCore.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreFoundation.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreFoundation.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftos.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftos.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordDatabase.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordDatabase.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordCommon.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordCommon.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftFoundation.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftFoundation.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreMedia.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftCoreMedia.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftSwiftOnoneSupport.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftSwiftOnoneSupport.dylib
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordCore.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordCore.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/AgileLibrary.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/AgileLibrary.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/B5.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/B5.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/HockeySDK.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/HockeySDK.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordUI.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/OnePasswordUI.framework/Versions/Current/.
    --prepared:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftsimd.dylib
    --validated:/Applications/1Password 7.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswiftsimd.dylib
    /Applications/1Password 7.app: valid on disk
    /Applications/1Password 7.app: satisfies its Designated Requirement

• pseudoelvis
    pseudoelvis
    Community Member

Sorry for the triple post :-) Technical difficulties ;-).

• pseudoelvis
    pseudoelvis
    Community Member

@rudy heads up - behavior has persisted after update to 10.15 Beta (19A487l).

• pseudoelvis
    pseudoelvis
    Community Member

@rudy - so I went to extension store, tried to download, and even though the download failed silently, the extension has now shown up. It appears to work now, will inform here if it fails to work again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@pseudoelvis: Thank you for letting us know. That actually doesn't make any sense at all. I believe you, it's just bizarre. When you install the 1Password "extension" From the App Store, that actually installing the Mac App Store version of 1Password; the extension is part of the app -- hence the term "Safari App Extension". I've seen some confusion about this recently because people will go there and try to install when they already have the website version of 1Password, since the App Store will show it like it is something that needs to be downloaded. But clicking it generally either fails to download at all (it just spins indefinitely) or fails to install with an error because the website version is already running when the App Store tries to replace it. Are you still seeing both the 1Password app and extension in Safari showing a beta version?

• Pelorus32
    Pelorus32
    Community Member

This is a source of immense frustration for me. The sequence of events for the last three betas - not counting the 7.3.2 Beta 0 which failed to download.

1. First beta: Got sent in this endless circle where downloading and installing the beta removed the Safari extension. MacOS sent me to the app store for the extension but it won't install. 1Password sends me to your seriously not helpful webpage that says it's included with Safari. Safari preferences don't show the extension. Quit 1Password completely. Quit Safari, restart both - no extension. Restart Mac...extension is finally in Safari and works.
    2. Next beta: Install beta. At the end of install screen goes blank, slowly comes back to the log in screen - I have been logged out of my account in a very ugly way. Log back in...Safari extension is present and works. Note my Mac is normally extremely stable and I might not log out or restart for weeks.
    3. Third beta (today): Exactly the same as First beta.

The Safari extension has never been easy to manage. I normally have a very stable and predictable Mac (running latest production MacOS). This is the only extension that causes trouble. 1Password is a fantastic app and ecosystem and these ongoing Safari extension issues let it down really badly.

Can something be done to fix the whole process so that it's simple and trivial like it should be? A restart should not be required for an extension to load in the browser.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Pelorus32: Sorry you're having trouble with the beta! I've never seen Safari "send" anyone to the App Store, but I suppose it's possible. I don't disagree with you that it shouldn't be difficult. Unfortunately nothing we have control over though: it's entirely up to Safari to load the extension from 3rd party apps, 1Password included. I haven't encountered that with the beta or heard from anyone else who has, but we'll keep an eye out for it. It would be helpful to know the Safari and macOS versions you're using though. Anyway, thanks for letting us know!

• Pelorus32
    Pelorus32
    Community Member

@brenty with the 7.3.2 beta 0 installation after I had installed I unchecked "Always keep 1Password Extension Helper running" in 1Password, relaunched Safari and 1Password. The extension was then present in Safari and I was able to enable it and then enable the preferences setting again and all was good.

My sloppy language about Safari and the app store. With the extension not present in Safari, if you choose "Safari Extensions..." from the Safari menu it goes to the app store. There you have the option of downloading the extension which always fails.

I understand about Safari being out of your control and needing to load the extension...however I currently have other extensions - such as for Devonthink - and they always and inevitably do what they are supposed to do. There's something particular going in with the 1Password extension in Safari...

Safari: Version 12.1.1 (14607.2.6.1.1) MacOS Version 10.14.5 (18F132)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

My sloppy language about Safari and the app store. With the extension not present in Safari, if you choose "Safari Extensions..." from the Safari menu it goes to the app store. There you have the option of downloading the extension which always fails.

@Pelorus32: Ah! Thanks for clarifying. That's definitely something I'm aware of. Very confusing, since the App Store will try to install that 1Password app right over the one from our website -- which of course doesn't work while it's running.

If it's still not working, restarting your Mac like I mentioned earlier can help. But if you quit Safari and Quit 1Password Completely -- Command Option Control Q -- before Trashing and reinstalling 1Password, that may help too. But the real trick here is that Safari needs to load the extension itself; we just don't have any way to force that.

My guess with your other extensions is that they aren't actively communicating with their apps, which can complicate things. As far as I know, 1Password is the only one doing that. We could, yknow, not, and Safari may be less finicky as a result...but then you wouldn't be able to use 1Password in Safari as you're accustomed to.

• Pelorus32
    Pelorus32
    Community Member

@brenty thanks that helps to explain the challenge. I suspect you are right about the active communication, or lack of it, with the other extensions. It would be so nice if this worked better...everything else is great. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Pelorus32: I agree with you 100%. We'll keep working on our end and with Apple as well. They've made a lot of improvements to the new extension APIs and Safari already, so I don't think this story is over for all of us yet. Thanks for your encouragement. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.