To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

can I recover items from shared vaults that get deleted?

ryana
ryana
Community Member

So now my wife and I have a 1Password membership and a shared vault. Lets's say she deletes the login to our gym. Can that login and password be recovered when I go to change our gym membership and see that I'm unable to login, b/c the information is no longer in our shared vault?

I know I could keep duplicates in my private vault, but that's less than ideal. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ryana: Yep! You can use 1Password.com's item history feature to restore a deleted item or just a previous version — whether because someone else made a change you want to roll back, or because you did. I know it's saved me a few times. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• ryana
    ryana
    Community Member

Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You're welcome! We're here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

Sorry @brenty,
    for how much time (starting from the trash emptying) I have the possibility to recover an item deleted from a trash of a vault?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @wizard86pz! There's no time-limit, currently. If you've actually deleted the item, use these instructions to View Archived Items, then restore from there.

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

Thanks @Lars, both for welcome and the info.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@wizard86pz - you're quite welcome -- glad I was able to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.