Quit working - does not prompt for new accounts, or changes of passwords.

Had Facebook hacked and Facebook techs worked 12 days and had to change IP Address. This stopped working about the same time. I can get in, but need to change some passwords, but it does not pop up anymore?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Quit working - does not prompt for new accounts, or changes of passwords.

Comments

• sanleonkid
    sanleonkid
    Community Member

Do I need update?

• Do you see the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar, @sanleonkid? This process happens locally so I don't see anything with your IP address having an impact. It's the 1Password extension that helps ensure these prompts happen, and that little icon is a good indicator of whether it's installed/enabled. :+1:

• sanleonkid
    sanleonkid
    Community Member

I have it on the bottom in with other "hidden icons" I can click on it and if my time limit has passed it ask for my master password. I use google chrome - when I click on it it opens with links, I click on settings -settings - the one on top "save new login" is not highlighted like the other options - submit logins has check! LOCK, SHOW iPASSWORD are not checked, & OPEN LOGINS is Current Tab

• sanleonkid
    sanleonkid
    Community Member

I have it on the bottom in with other "hidden icons" I can click on it and if my time limit has passed it ask for my master password. I use google chrome - when I click on it it opens with links, I click on settings -settings - the one on top "save new login" is not highlighted like the other options - submit logins has check! LOCK, SHOW iPASSWORD are not checked, & OPEN LOGINS is Current Tab

• sanleonkid
    sanleonkid
    Community Member

How do I reload, update, iPassword to get it to work again?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@sanleonkid: Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, do you have a 1Password membership subscription? Or did you purchase a license for a specific version? It would help to know which one. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.