New Autofill doesn't match URLs?

teacy123
teacy123
Community Member

I am on the latest beta with the new Autofill method. With the previous method I would be presented exactly the login which matches the website I am on (Chrome). With the new method I am getting a long seemingly random list of logins to choose from. Any way to get back to the old filtered list?
Tilo

Comments

• @teacy123 It sounds like 1Password isn't able to detect the website that you're on. The easiest way to tell is by looking at the message at the top of 1Password after unlocking your vault. If it successfully detects the website you're on, it will name the site in the message. Otherwise, you'll see the name of the browser (Chrome). Let me know what you see.

Which version of Android is your device running? Does this happen with all websites that you visit or specific ones?

• teacy123
    teacy123
    Community Member

It displays the name of the browser. It occurs on multiple sites. One of them is booking.com.

• teacy123
    teacy123
    Community Member

I am on Android 9 on a Pixel 3a.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@teacy123: Then the browser isn't providing the URL. It's not possible for 1Password to match it to the URLs in your Logins in that case. There have been some changes with Chrome recently and we're looking into it. Thanks for clarifying!

This discussion has been closed.