1Password X doesn't offer to update my username

Hi,

I registered to a website and then tried to login by filling my login credentials via 1Password X. Then realised that it saved my email, instead of username and the website asks my username. So, After filling my login item in, I changed my username on the form. After I submit the sign in form, I'd expect to see 1Password X will offer me to update my username, but it didn't happen.

Would it be improved?

Best Regards

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@koraykupe - sorry for the trouble! I'm not quite sure from your description exactly what might have occurred in specific order here, but please review the instructions for using 1Password X (particularly the Save a Login section) to make sure you're saving/changing Login form items the way 1Password X expects. I just changed one of my own passwords with 1Password X without a hitch using the proper method.

• koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member

@Lars I think this is something different, a kind of feature request maybe. Because the issue I have is not related to saving a login item properly or changing form items on 1Password X. On this case the only way to change the username is manually editing the login item on 1PasswordX. Of course this is always an option and it works fine. It could detect that my password is same and username is different and it could offer to update the current one or add a new one, but it seems like 1Password X can not do anything after submitting the form. It's work scope is only before submitting the form.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@koraykupe - thanks for clarifying. :)

This discussion has been closed.