To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

New client unable to login

shirltrudy
shirltrudy
Community Member

new client unable to log in after I click to add apps Windows it keeps asking for my sign-in address. Also when I go to website Microsoft edge I cannot use it until I pay which I paid 49.99 I have to go into 1pw by clicking on find my account

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@shirltrudy: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. If you purchased a license for a specific 1Password version, you do not have an account. But you can use 1Password without an account and sync your data from another device or create a new vault. Just be sure to apply your license from the purchase email to register the app -- otherwise 1Password has no way of knowing you purchased it. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• shirltrudy
    shirltrudy
    Community Member

Thank you I think this was my fault as I clicked on the 4.99 which charged me 49.99 I am not complaining my fault. I got in and am trying to learn as I go. So far so good. Thank you

• Thanks @shirltrudy. It sounds like you may have ended up on a license rather than a membership. Licensing is going to be the more technically complex way to use 1Password, so I'd recommend reaching out to our team at support@1password.com to get switched over to a membership.

Thanks!

Ben

• shirltrudy
    shirltrudy
    Community Member

Just noticed your reply and went to the website to see the billing and it does say I am in a trial for 29 days but my invoice does not mentioned. I just emailed support will wait to hear from them. Thank you for your help.

• Thanks @shirltrudy. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.