1PW on iPadOS13 Beta unlock issue

TravelSD
TravelSD
Community Member

I'm using the public beta 1 of iPadOS 13, with the latest 1PW for iOS, and a 2018 iPad Pro. I have the "Zoom" conferencing application that requires SSO authentication for our company. In the Zoom app I click on SSO, which brings up the Okta SSO authentication screen. iOS recognizes there's a password to fill in, so I tap on my credentials box just above the keyboard. At that point I must enter my 1PW master password, because no FaceID option is presented even though I have that enabled. I enter the proper master password and 1PW gets stuck at 'unlocked'.

The same 'stuck' scenario works if I just launch 1PW directly. No FaceID option, and gets stuck at 'unlocked'. I did try 1PW a couple of days ago with the same iPadOS 13 public beta 1, and it was working. Not sure what changed, but now 1PW is broken on the beta.

Yes I know this is a beta OS, so I do have my expectations set accordingly on application compatibility issues. I wanted to report it, though.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 13 public beta 1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @TravelSD

We haven't released a beta version targeting iPadOS 13 yet, but I'll be sure to let our development team know about the difficulty so that when we do start building for that version we can address this. Thank you!

Ben

• TravelSD
    TravelSD
    Community Member

Awesome thanks!

• You're very welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.