no suggestion for https://signin.aliyun.com/

I have login saved for this site, but no suggestion if I use 1p mini, it works before the 7.3 upgrade.
besides, "打开并填写" works.

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2019

Greetings @georgexsh,

I've been able to reproduce and after a bit of discussion with a couple of the developers we've located the cause. Until we can determine how best to fix this I'm afraid the best workaround I've found is to search for your Login item. Once you locate it you will find the button does display AutoFill and it will fill the page.

I do apologise that it isn't anywhere near as seamless as it ought to be and I can only hope we can get this improved on promptly.

ref: apple-3781

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

:+1:

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

That's correct @georgexsh. When this will be addressed, we will mention it in the release notes ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Yep. As lil bobby mentioned, we'd like to find a way to improve it. But that isn't guaranteed. We'll continue to tweak the suggestions logic, but in the mean time you can always get the item you need yourself using the menu or searching.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2019

@georgexsh:

Indeed, thank you for your patience. Our development team is aware of this, so they haven't forgotten about the issue.

ref: dev/apple/issues#3781

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@georgexsh:

Please keep an eye out on the release notes, we will mention this there as soon as this has been addressed :+1:

This discussion has been closed.