1Password and marcus theather rewards website

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1P not working on 1 specific website.

Comments

• macfred
    macfred
    Community Member

I am having problems with a specific site, marcus theatres rewards. I've tried manual login method above and it did hot work. Can you help?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @macfred!

I have just split your comment into its own discussion since your question is about a different website than the original user asked about ;)

Can you please let us know the exact URLs on the "marcus theatres rewards" website that you used? I would like to run some tests here but I want to make sure I do it on the right pages.

Thank you!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@macfred - thanks! Using the URL you specified, I was able to enter a "dummy" card number and email address and save the login manually, then successfully fill the data. One thing that may be happening: don't click the top "Rewards Login" button at the very top right of the page and try to save/fill there; just use the form that's already on the page further down (under "Enter your Card Number to Login"). That's what worked for me; let me know how it goes for you! :)

• macfred
    macfred
    Community Member

Lars, you got it! It works everytime. I created a new login, instead of updating the old one and it works, at both places! Thanks!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@macfred - awesome! Glad I was able to assist. :)

This discussion has been closed.