To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

i dont have my 2-step auth device and i am trying to login

ComputrExPrt
ComputrExPrt
Community Member

i have all my login data like (secret key, Master password, login site) exept for the 2 step verifacation device that i use to sign in

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: 1Password Account
Referrer: forum-search:i dont have my 2-step auth device and i am trying to login

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ComputrExPrt! Welcome to the forum! :)

As a first quick attempt, can you please try the following and see if it helps?

Go to a browser where you’ve signed into 1Password before (it’s important that you try this on a known browser, even on a different device) and sign in to your account on 1Password.com. Then, click your name in the top right and choose My Profile. Finally, click More Actions > Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication.

Should this not be enough, to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

I dont have any of my trusted browsers anymore

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ComputrExPrt,

To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

[#ZJV-11196-929]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @ComputrExPrt! I see that Trace has been helping you via email already :)

ref: ZJV-11196-929

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

I sent an email with the secret key (only 6 digets)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1:

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

Now i have to wait a few days

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Yep. We take security very seriously. Alternatively, you could not lock yourself out of your own account by opting-in to two-factor authentication, which is designed expressly to require a one-time password to sign in, which you have intentionally enabled and subsequently lost. That's not something we have control over. But it's our responsibility to do our due diligence and verify before we even consider making changes to an account -- both of which take time. Thanks for your patience.

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

Sorry about the spamming the site told me my message was being approved and I thought that it would not send the message so I tried again and same thing happened and they all got approved at one and it says Now I have to wait a few days 3 Times

• @ComputrExPrt

No worries. It looks like our security team was able to get this issue sorted for you. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.